Friday, April 14, 2006

Madison's Favorite Hawk on Radio Commentary Tonight

In February I shared a stage (well, a small front part of a crammed coffee house anyway) in Madison with John Nichols of the Cap Times. While there, I met Jim Hanson. "Uncle Jimbo -- Madison's Favorite Hawk"-- is retired from the Army Special Forces and runs the Military Matters Blog for Madison.Com. He brings a solid conservative voice to Radio Commentary tonight (6:20 - 7:00 p.m. WRST). Jim put in a plug for the show on his blog today.

Jim also manages a site called Black Five and the Milblog Wire, a wire service providing stories from deployed military folks and other defense experts.

We're going to be discussing the recent troop withdrawal referenda along with a variety of other issues. For those who've been waiting to hear me get whupped by a real conservative, tonight could be the night. If anyone would like to call-in live to bail me out, the number is (920) 424-3113.

1 comment:

tony palmeri said...

Ha! I had a great time also. But I think I feel about you the same way I feel about Ollie North: don't agree with you most things, but if I was in deep s**t in a foreign country and was allowed only one phone call, you might be it! (:-) --TP