Monday, January 22, 2007

Tony and Tommy

Just purchased a scanner, so I thought as a test to see if it works I'd try to place this old photo of me and presidential contender (yeah, right) Tommy Thompson on the web. The story: From around 1991-1996, I was one of the announcers at the UW Oshkosh graduation ceremonies. My main responsibility was to read the names of the graduating students over a public address system. One of the "perks" of the activity was the opportunity to meet commencement speakers, who in May of 1994 was then Governor Thompson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo but I wish the guy the guy on the left would achieve his political ambitions other than the guy on the right.

Good luck on your campaign Tony.

Stewie said...

Ah ha!
Finally proof of Republican/Green complicity. So the two of you have been in cahoots since 1994 then. That explains a lot.
Prepare to be swiftboated. The revelatory website goes up tonight!