Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Talk to Tony on WFRV TV

I was interviewed today by Olga Halaburda of WFRV-TV in Green Bay about the blogging phenomenon as related to local politics. I must not have communicated very clearly to Olga, because the story makes it sound like I created Talk to Tony for my Green Party campaign for state assembly in 2004. What I thought I told her was that I participated on Miles Maguire's Oshkosh News Blog in 2004, and that I thought it had a positive impact on the campaign. My apologies to Miles--he and everyone over at OshkoshNews deserve ALL the credit for making blogs an important part of local campaigns. Here's the video:
http://wfrv.com/topstories/local_story_088175419.html

1 comment:

Miles Maguire said...

The only thing that bugged me was that the reporter called us Oshkosh News DOT COM, instead of DOT ORG.

Aside from that, I thought it was a good piece, although it would have been better if it talked about what has been posted at Full of Bologna and tried to explain what is going on in the county courthouse.