Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Birthday FightingBob.Com

Ed Garvey's FightingBob.Com site is today 4 years old. Congratulations are due to Ed Garvey, who has been a passionate voice for the progressive cause for a long time. I voted for Ed for Governor in 1998, and not because he was a lesser evil than Tommy Thompson; he was just a good guy who would have served the state well.

The FightingBob.com site has enabled progressive leaning thinkers across the state to connect in a meaningful way. I know that every time I have had something published on the site, traffic on my site increases. Anyone interested in what I have written for FightingBob should check out this piece, along with this, and this.

Ed Garvey's a solid Democrat, but I did catch him at a Nader for President rally in 2000.

No comments: